Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thankfull for:

Please forgive me for missing a day. I have been very ill. I will make two postings today to make up for it. This morning I am thankful for making it to work safely. The roads are very icy this morning and it is crazy cold out. Today was the first day this year I had to scrape my windows!! As I was driving up the hill on Washington over by the hospitals (thank God!!) this Red Demon SUV starts speeding next to me and then completely spins out ....I mean in a full circle!! As I bravely drive past  the now slow moving car, I mouth to the insane woman, "are you ok" and she glares at me and flips me the bird. How nice!! I am just thankful that my bald tires gently glided me up the icy hill and got me to work safely. I am also thankful that the crazy bird flippin' woman is safe. I mean Thanksgiving is just around the corner. I am sure family would miss her. Tell me, what are you thankful for? I am so sad that I ask this question knowing nobody else reads this...sigh. Maybe someone someday will find the desire to read my thoughts. Hmm time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment